We are here to Help! We want all of our customers to be Happy Customers. If you have a problem or a question, just ask! We can be reached at email@example.com or call us at 888-504-9923.
Help us make your Returns as pleasant and quick as possible!
- Requests for returns and exchanges for like items will be accepted within 30 days of receipt
- All returns must be returned with original packaging and/or parts and documents: otherwise you will be
assessed a 15% restocking fee
- Returns/Exchanges must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number issued by Jack's Tool Shed
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number: provide
your name, order number and a brief description/reason for the return or exchange
- Shipping costs for items returned cannot be reimbursed unless previously agreed upon by a customer service
- All returns will be processed within five business days from the date of receipt at a Jack’s Tool Shed facility
- Credit associated with a return may take up to ten days to reach the customer account, dependent upon
original order channel (e.g. eBay, Amazon)
If your order is defective or damaged
- If your order was damaged during shipping, contact email@example.com within
3 business days from the time of receipt
- Please contact manufacturer for any products that are defective and have a manufacturer's warranty
- Items without a manufacturer's warranty are covered by Jacks Guaranteed Warranty for 15 days from receipt
Jack's Guaranteed 15-Day Warranty
- If you're not completely happy with your investment, let us know within 15 days so we can get to work
fixing the problem. We will do whatever we can to correct the issue, or you may return the item for a
- Does not apply to items that have been misused, abused, modified or repaired
- Normal wear and tear is not covered under warranty
- Jack’s Tool Shed reserves the right to decide whether product replacement or refund is authorized
- Jack’s Tool Shed makes no other warranty and no implied warranties, including any warranty or merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose
- Jack’s tool Shed’s maximum liability hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product(s). In no event
shall Jack’s Tool Shed be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any nature
arising from the sale of the product
Your Complete Satisfaction is our #1 Concern!
Jack's was founded on the simple principle that "there's GOT to be a better way to treat your customers! "At Jack's, we know our customers are good, honest people that just want quality tools at a fair price and to know that if they ever have a problem, they can talk to a dependable and loyal friend--one who genuinely appreciates their business--who will help in any way possible. It's all about the golden rule: We treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. Every time you shop at Jack's, we want you to feel like you see a sign in our store that says, "Thanks a million for coming to our store!"